Womens Hair Loss
Female hair thinning is more common than many people think. In fact, many women never expect to face dealing with hair thinning at all, and they are caught by surprise when loss occurs.
Hair is typically at its thickest when individuals are in their 20s. Hair will naturally begin to thin after that age and may thin at a higher rate due to hormonal changes caused by pregnancy, menopause and other health-related events. History shows that women with naturally thin hair are likely to experience loss at a disproportionately higher rate.
Solutions for Womens Hair Loss
For many women, dealing with thinning hair isn’t easy. It changes what they see in the mirror, the products they purchase and ultimately how they feel. It causes them to change hair styling habits, which many have had for years.
A recent study reported that women have a difficult time confronting hair thinning and baldness. Women can suffer from a number of emotional consequences. Along with depression, they reported:
- 29% admitted to feeling scared
- 47% said they felt embarrassed
- 15% felt unattractive
- 28% felt paranoid about their appearance
Okanagan Hair Solutions can help find solutions for women, whether it’s hereditary (androgenetic alopecia) or thinning caused by a medical condition such as hypothyroidism, iron deficiency, alopecia areata or any other common cause of baldness.
For each of our female hair clients, Okanagan Hair Solutions customizes a multi-therapeutic approach that may use some or all of the following:
- Laser Hair Therapy: Learn about FDA cleared lasers like HairMax® LaserBand®, Capillus® and more for home hair loss treatment.
- Microneedling: Micro Needling with HLCC® Factor G6™ is an incredibly effective solution for hair rejuvenation due to its powerful combination of 6 types of Growth Factor Proteins.
- Scalp Micropigmentation: The process of reproducing the appearance of shaven hair, by introducing thousands of miniature pigment deposits into the epidermis of the scalp.
- Hair Loss Programs & Products: Our programs bundle the products proven to work synergistically together; to effectively promote healthier, fuller, thicker looking hair.
We welcome the opportunity to help women throughout Kelowna and the Okanagan, take control of their hair concerns and begin promoting fuller, thicker, stronger and healthier looking hair.
Find Solutions for Female Thinning Hair
If you’re a woman struggling with thinning hair, schedule a free, discreet consultation with our thinning hair professionals today.